Things to do in Redmond, WA
Ideally located a short drive from multiple corporate headquarters, Element Seattle Redmond also offers effortless access to the area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Take advantage of our convenient location during your next retreat in Redmond.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Downtown Bellevue
- Downtown Seattle
- Expedia, Inc.
- Marymoor Park
- Microsoft Campus
- Microsoft Visitor Center
- Nintendo of America
- Redmond Town Center
- Sammamish River Trail
- The Bellevue Collection
- Willows Run Golf
- Woodinville Wineries
How To Get Here
Explore our list of the most popular things to do in Redmond, WA:
- Microsoft Campus, 2.5 miles - Visit the Microsoft campus just three miles from our hotel and learn about this world leader in computer and software technology.
- Marymoor Park, 3.4 miles - Bring the whole family and enjoy the various sports facilities, rock climbing, a 40-acre off-leash dog park, velodrome, biking and walking trails.
- Nintendo of America, Inc, 3.8 miles - See the corporate headquarters of one of the world's largest video game companies.
- Redmond Town Center, 3.8 miles - Explore over 110 shops, dining, and entertainment options at this outdoor shopping center.
- Willows Run Golf, 5.3 miles - Spend the day out on the course at one of the two eighteen-hole, links-style courses, driving range, practice putting green, and bunker. There is also a par three family nine-hole course and an eighteen hole “themed” putting course.
- Sammamish River Trail, 5.6 miles - Walk, run, or bike this 11-mile path that goes along the Sammamish River from Bothell to Redmond.
- Expedia, Inc, 7.6 miles - The Expedia headquarters has relocated to Bellevue and features a sprawling corporate campus.
- The Bellevue Collection, 8.0 miles - There is something for everyone at this upscale indoor shopping center which features over 180 retail stores plus dining and entertainment options.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, 8.9 miles - Surrounded by 105 acres of beautiful wooded land, taste your way through Washington State's oldest winery.
- Woodinville Wineries, 11.0 miles - As the second largest producer in the country, Woodinville is a great place to taste all that Washington wines have to offer.
- Downtown Seattle, 15.5 miles - Check out the Space Needle, stroll along the waterfront, or tour the infamous Pike Place Market all just a 30-minute drive from Element Seattle Redmond.